Sunday, May 10, 2009

Another blurb of Kwon Sang Woo

I absolutely looove Kwon Sang Woo. I might have mentioned it like a trillion times now but I never get bored even if it's a zillion (if there is) times! Don't tell me I'm being one of those childish teenage girls who would scream their lungs out or break their necks just to have a glimpse of their heart-throbes. To be perfectly honest, yes, I would do the very same...I am so smitten with his smile. It is just such a teaser. I love guys with a nice smile and who at the same time eludes a kind of morose and mystery and you can never tell what he is thinking of. But when he smiles, the whole world lights up as well...I am such a great fan of his that when I used to be single 3 years ago, one of my friends actually pulled a joke on me by saying he would introduce someone to me who looked very much like Kwon Sang Woo. In the end, I was in such high anticipation but it turned out to be just a prank. Bummer!

To top it off, I also missed him when he was in Singapore in the same year. I am not a Bimbo, believe me...I am not just his fan for superficial reasons. His acting is also devastatingly good. He always makes me cry and I can literally feel his love everytime I watch him act. His eyes are amazing. I know there are other
actors that many would think better than him but the way he uses his eyes to convey his feelings and that amazing smile of his just makes my heart melts... :)

Anyway, now that he is happily married and just had a baby boy doesn't make me admire or like him any less. In fact, he's still my object of infatuation.








No comments:

Post a Comment