Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I am going to sign myself up for ballroom dancing and kick-boxing. Sounds like fun isn't it?? Well, I have actually done kick-boxing some time ago and been to several classes. It's fast-paced, all moves and incorporates dance routines as well. It was all good fun! I wonder if I can learn how to dance to the tune of "Better in Time" by Leona Lewis. It is my absolute favourite song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrNoDUblAtE

One particular news on TV actually encouraged people to try pole-dancing! Surprise, surprise! Well, it's a really healthy activity because it incorporates every inch of your body for all the different moves possible with and on the pole. But still, I reckon dancing would be more suitable for me as I like something that can make me sweat like hell and can be done with a partner or with others in a group environment. I do not prefer solitary activities.

If I manage to master just any one kind of dance, then I've done almost everything that I yearn for. I am a very active person and any excess energies I need to expense. The only other thing is sky-diving although I have a sickening phobia of heights. Oh well, that makes it even more challenging, doesn't it??

No comments:

Post a Comment