Monday, May 4, 2009

Lunchtime today I made a really interesting discovery. I was just bored reading the news about yet more swine flu attacks and so started a random search for the most famous blogger in Singapore and I got hits for the web-blog of someone called Xiaxue. By now, some Singaporeans or even Malaysians would be going "oh...". She is really quite famous in Singapore and to be honest, when I saw her photos, she did not really took my fancy but when I saw her clips on U-Tube, I actually find her really funny and amusing. In fact, I kind of like the way she expressed herself and her honesty in everything. In short, she is so Singaporean that it is precisely why I am somewhat hooked to watching her video clips on U-Tube and find it utterly outrageous yet interesting.

One of my favourite clip is of her going for a tongue pierce. I can never imagine myself doing it and actually getting to watch the entire procedure makes it somewhat intriguing. I had done a naval pierce and it is almost similar but then you get to lie down and the pain was nothing. Although I have to say, the swell and the pain a while later does get to you. If you are keen, or just like to see what it's like or who she is, you can Google her name and you'll find her blog. She has got tons of pictures on so if you are a graphic person, then bravo, you'll fall in love with the many many photos she has posted online. Below is the link of a sample video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JV3poYnsuOY&feature=related

One of the other things that I came across was her having her hair bleached blonde. I have met so many Asian gals here doing the same but I do not have the guts to do it. The integral reason of all is that it would badly damage my already parched hair. Speaking of hair, I was actually thinking of dyeing it back to black as oppose to the light ash brown I have now. But I've got strong protests from many friends especially those at work who said that my hair colour makes me look more "exotic" and they cannot imagine me in black which is said to be dull and lifeless...I can't even remember how I looked like before and the one and only photo that still bears evidence of me in my natural hair colour is this on the right which looks a bit corny...

And now I am in the same room with my house-mate Ada who just got striking red streaks done today. They look absolutely FABULOUS!-at least, to me. Well, I might decide to get mine done in the weekend now. I will really reconsider changing my hair colour because majority wins and no one likes me black. But, I am definitely getting it trimmed. My hair is now so long the back of it is near my hip...almost. If anyone is happy to go blonde or contemplating it, you can watch the below~it's hilarious! Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ve1qwnFdIbg

No comments:

Post a Comment